Link2home is the information and referral telephone service for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless across NSW.

Link2home works in partnership with homelessness services across NSW and can refer you to services that can assist and support you.

The Link2home telephone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year on 1800 152 152 (freecall).

Who can call Link2home

This service is for you if you are homeless or worried you might become homeless, as well as for service providers and advocates calling on a person's behalf.

You can leave your contact details and keep your place in the queue if you prefer to receive a call back. Link2home staff will call you back when it is your turn.

Link2home asks you questions to understand your needs and makes referrals to local accommodation as well as other support services across NSW that will be able to help you.

More emergency contacts

NSW Domestic Violence Line

If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence, you can contact the Domestic Violence Line on 1800 656 463 (freecall).

The Domestic Violence Line is a statewide number and is available 24 hours, seven days a week.

Contact your local housing provider

FACS provides emergency temporary accommodation in low-cost hotels, motels, caravan parks and similar accommodation for people who are homeless or experiencing a housing crisis. Please contact your local Housing office for more information.

You can contact your nearest Housing Pathways participating housing provider for housing advice and assistance. The provider can also help you to apply for long-term housing.

Help for Indigenous Australians

Call 1800 727 555 (freecall) or visit NSW Aboriginal Housing Office.

Deaf, hearing impaired and speech impaired access

If you are deaf, have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):

  • TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 422 322
  • Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 422 322
  • Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 422 322

Interpreting services

If English is not your first language, qualified and trained interpreters can be arranged to help you with interviews, discuss complex matters, or when dealing with sensitive issues.

If you need an interpreter, call All Graduates Interpreting and Translation Services on 1300 652 488. They will phone the housing organisation and interpret for you for free.