Help with Housing

Housing assistance in NSW is provided under Housing Pathways. This means that assistance is delivered by Housing NSW and participating community housing providers (together referred to as social housing providers).

Clients can apply for social housing assistance from any participating housing provider by using a single application form. Applications for housing assistance can be submitted online, any time and from anywhere. You can also apply over the phone - just call 1800 422 322 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

For more information on Housing Pathways please see: