- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Telephone 1800 422 322
The Housing Contact Centre delivers a wide range of services to tenants 24 hours a day, every day of the year:
- Maintenance (24 hours/7 days)
Our busiest times are from 7.30am – 10.00am and 4.30pm – 6.30pm on weekdays, and from 8.00am – 10.30am on Saturdays. So if your call isn’t urgent you should phone us outside of these hours.
- General enquiries (24 hours/7 days)
- Feedback – suggestions, compliments and complaints (Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm)
- Home Purchase Advisory Service (24 hours/7 days)
- Rentstart (Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm and Saturday: 9am – 5pm)
- Reports of fraud or corruption (Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm)
For more information about our services:
Link2home is a single, state-wide telephone service for homelessness enquiries in NSW. Link2home provides assistance to people who are homeless or at risk of being homelessness by offering access to specialised support and accommodation services.
From 9am to 10pm daily, Link2home provides information, assessments and referrals to homelessness services across NSW.
Between the hours of 10pm and 9am, Link2home provides information, assessments and refer to emergency services if required. Referral to accommodation and support services is not available during these hours.
If you are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and wish to speak to an Aboriginal staff member, please call 1300 HOUSING and let the operator know and they will arrange this for you. (Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm).
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 422 322
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 422 322
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 422 322
FACS provides a range of language services to ensure that all tenants have equal access to public housing services and information.
If you need help with interpreting or translation because English is not your first language, phone the All Graduates Translating and Interpreting Service on 1300 652 488. They will phone the housing organisation and interpret for you for free.
To make a comment or suggestion about our services, or to make a complaint, you can:
- Phone 1800 422 322, (Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete an online feedback form
- Ph: 1800 422 322; or
- Mail reports to the Business Assurance Unit at Locked Bag 4001, Ashfield BC1800
- Complete the online reporting for fraud and misconduct form
Right to Information Officer
Ph: (02) 9716 2662
Housing NSW receives many requests to provide its dwellings for film/television/video/photographic projects. Each request is considered on its merit and Housing NSW actively supports the Australian Film and Television industry in accommodating all reasonable requests and requirements.
For you to undertake filming at one of our properties we will require:
- Evidence of Public Liability cover for minimum $10 million for any single claim
- A 'Letter of Agreement' - a legal document signed by both parties that sets out conditions for approval of filming proposal and realisation of final product
For any further information please contact Public Communications Unit on (02) 9716 2804.
Address: Level 2, 223-239 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, NSW, Australia 2131
Ph: (02) 8753 8000
Fax: (02) 8753 8888
Post: Locked Bag 4001, Ashfield BC NSW 1800
To enquire about Community and Private Market Housing, contact:
Address: Level 3, 223-239 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, NSW, Australia 2131
Ph: (02) 8753 8280
Fax: (02) 8753 8294
If you are a community housing tenant, contact your local housing provider for all tenancy and maintenance issues.
The Registrar of Community Housing is the regulatory authority for community housing providers in NSW.
The Registrar does not provide accommodation and is unable to assist with accommodation requests. To enquire about accommodation, please contact 1800 422 322.
Staying in touch with Telecross
A daily phone call from the Australian Red Cross to make sure you are ok.
For people who live alone and are at risk of an accident or illness.
To find out more, contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or your NDIS provider.