How to Apply

As an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander you are entitled to the range of services available to all eligible clients, such as social housing and financial help for private sector renters.

In addition, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders may choose to be identified on the NSW Housing Register as being eligible for Aboriginal Housing Office properties, which are owned by the Aboriginal Housing Office and managed on their behalf by Housing NSW.

For more information on how to apply and eligibility criteria, see the Housing Pathways website.