Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander

Housing NSW provides public housing and housing related services, which are appropriate to the needs of Aboriginal people in NSW.

Housing NSW also makes sure Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders receive culturally appropriate information that will help them make an informed choice about their housing options.

It is also the responsibility of Housing NSW to manage and maintain Aboriginal Housing Office properties on behalf of the Aboriginal Housing Office (AHO).

Eligible Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders can also access community housing , general public housing, housing as an elderly client (over 55 years), and all other Housing NSW services such as Private Rent Assistance and Private Rental Subsidy.

For more information see the Housing Pathways website.