Home    Contact Us    Site Map    Site Help
Print this Page Feedback

Commonwealth Rent Assistance

You can get rent assistance from Centrelink if you:

  • receive government payments and
  • are not living in public housing and
  • are paying more than a certain amount on rent.


For more information on Commonwealth Rent Assistance

  • See the Commonwealth Rent Assistance page on the Centrelink website
  • Go to your Centrelink Customer Service Centre, Agent or Access Point.
  • Talk to staff at the Department of Housing.
NSW Department of Housing © 2015 Date last modified: Sunday, 5 February 2012