You are here: Home  Forms Policies and Fact Sheets  Forms  


The forms below are in PDF format. Forms should be printed, completed and submitted to your local Housing NSW office.


Tip: On a PC, forms can also be found by pressing "CTRL" and "F" on your keyboard to search the page for a particular word. Use "Command" and "F" on a Mac.


Note: All forms relating to applying for housing assistance are located on the Housing Pathways website.


A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 



  • Advice of Name Change
  • Application for a Statement of Satisfactory Tenancy Statement
  • Application for an Additional Occupant
  • Application for Rental Subsidy
  • Application for Review of Decision - Change of Circumstances After Lease Review
  • Application for Review of Decision - Section 145 Residential Tenancies Act
  • Application for Review of Decision - Section 149 Residential Tenancies Act
  • Application for Water Allowance
  • Application to Purchase Housing NSW Home
  • Appointment of an Agent
  • Authority for Rent Deduction 
  • C

  • Client Feedback Form
  • Confirmation of Aboriginality Statutory Declaration
  • Consent Forms from other Agencies - Checklist
  • Consent to Exchange Information between Housing and Support Workers
  • Consent Form - Information Sharing to Prevent Domestic Violence
  • Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal Witness Statement

    Top of page


  • Details of Land or Property Ownership
  • Direct Debit Request Form


  • Electronic Funds Transfer
  • Employment Income Details
  • Evidence Requirements Information Sheet

    Top of page



  • General Consent to Exchange Information and Authority to Act on Client's Behalf 
  • Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
  • Informal Request for Information form
  • Formal Access Application form
  • Internal Review Application form
  • H

  • Housing Statement
  • I

  • Income Confirmation Scheme Consent Authority

    Top of page


  • Mutual Exchange Confirmation Approval
  • N

  • Neighbourhood Facilities Application
  • Notice to Vacate Form
  • R

  • Recognition as a Tenant Supplement
  • Relinquishment of Tenancy Consent
  • Rent Subsidy Application  
  • Review of Decisions (First Tier Appeal) Application
  • Review of Decisions (First Tier Appeal) Application - Housing NSW

    Top of page


  • Serious Incident Diary
  • Statutory Declaration
  • W

  • Witness Incident Report

    Top of page


    Last modified: Friday, 20 November 2015
    Housing NSW © 2015
    Date last modified: Friday, 20 November 2015